CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The ICTHIC Scientific Committee cordially invites you to submit late breaking abstracts for consideration at the special COVID-19, Cancer and Thrombosis session of the Xth ICTHIC. The Committee will select abstracts for either oral presentations or posters.
Deadline for abstract submission: February 15th, 2021
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
1. Abstract(s) must be written in English
2. Abstract(s) may be submitted online only
3. Abstract(s) must be prepared as follows:
- Abstract Title: Titles of abstracts must be in sentence case.
- Authors: Put initial(s) with punctuation, followed by full surname/family name(s). Please do not use full capitals to indicate family names. A superscript number must indicate affiliations after each author.
- Affiliations: Number each affiliation and list them in sentence case for every author. If an author has multiple affiliations, indicate the numbers for each.
- Presenting Author: The presenting author should preferably be the corresponding author, but may be one of the co-authors listed on the submitted abstract. If the corresponding author is not the presenting author, please provide his/her data (Name, email) in the abstract form.
- Body text: Abstract text must be no longer than 400 words and organized in paragraphs, i.e.: Introduction – Aim – Materials and Methods - Results – Conclusions.
- Attachments: One table or one figure may be added to each abstract. Table must be submitted as a Word file, and Figure as a jpeg file.
Figures should be clearly identified by abstract number and submitted in vector or high- resolution image files.
Tables must be formatted as tables, not with tabs or line breaks to manually align text.
4. Please indicate your conflict(s) of interest (if any) in the Abstract form.
5. Each corresponding author may present more than one abstract.
6. Authors may modify/withdraw their abstract(s) until the Abstract submission deadline.
7. Any late or inappropriately formatted submissions will be rejected.
Download the 10th ICTHIC abstract template here.
REVIEW, ACCEPTANCE & NOTIFICATION
Once the submission is concluded, the corresponding author will receive an automatic confirmation by email with an abstract number to which he/she will need to refer for any inquiries. Attention: if you do not receive an automatic message after submission please drop us an email immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Scientific Committee will review all submissions and decide on the abstracts to be presented as either Oral Presentations or Posters.
2. After the review period, authors will be notified of the selection decision made by the Scientific Committee by the end of February, 2021.
GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES
1. Accepted abstracts will be published in a special issue of the journal Thrombosis Research
2. The Scientific Committee will not accept submissions that do not conform to the established format for review.
3. Submission of abstracts constitutes the author(s)’ consent to have the abstracts published in the Abstract Book.
START ABSTRACT SUBMISSION