Delegate registration fees
Attendees will have the opportunity to register for the in-person meeting in Bergamo or the virtual meeting.
Fees for registration to the ICTHIC 2022 are:
- Early Registration (i.e. until January 31th, 2022): Euro 600,00 (VAT included)
- Full Registration (regular, after February 1st, 2022): Euro 750,00 (VAT included)
- ISTH member Early Registration (i.e. until January 31th, 2022): Euro 540,00 (VAT included)
- ISTH member Full Registration (regular, after February 1st, 2022): Euro 675,00 (VAT included)
- Abstract presenting author: Euro 600,00 (VAT included)
- Student Registration: Euro 250,00 (VAT included)
- On-site registration : Euro 850,00 (VAT included)
- Accompanying person*: Euro 250,00 (VAT included)
* The program for the accompanying persons will be announced on the web in the next months.
- Early Registration (i.e. until January 31th, 2022): Euro 375,00 VAT included - € 307,38 VAT excluded
- Full Registration (regular, after February 1st, 2022): Euro 470,00 VAT included – € 385,25 VAT excluded
- Abstract presenting author*: Euro 375,00 VAT included - € 307,38 VAT excluded
- Student Registration: Euro 160,00 VAT included - € 131,15 VAT excluded
Application of VAT in case of virtual attendance:
1) If service is rendered to a private individual (without VAT) and/or VAT taxable person (with VAT number) resident in Italy, ordinary VAT of 22% is applied to the fee;
2) If service is rendered to a private individual residing in the EU and/or EXTRA-EU (without VAT), ordinary VAT of 22% is applied to the fee;
3) If service is rendered to a VAT taxable person (with VAT number) resident in the EU and/or EXTRA-EU, the fee is not subject to VAT, according to Article 7ter of Presidential Decree 633/72.
At the end of the registration process, upon entering the billing information, VAT will be automatically calculated wether due on the fee or not, before proceeding to the payment.
The fee for participants includes:
- Attendance at Plenary Sessions and Satellite Symposia;
- Attendance at Poster Discussion Sessions and Technical Exhibition;
- Congress Proceedings Book (on-line version);
- CME /ECM Certificate(s);
- Coffee/Tea Breaks and Lunches (in case of in presence attendance);
- Certificate of attendance.
If a written request is received before February 8th, 2022 a 70% refund will be issued; after this date no refund can be requested.
All refunds will be handled after the congress and bank charges will be retained by the Organizing Secretariat.
Name changes are accepted up to a month earlier and do not incur into any fee.
You are requested to specify the invoice recipient, if yourself or a third party (company or individual).
Registration is confirmed upon payment receipt:
- Bank Transfer: You are required to send a copy of the bank transfer to the Organizing Secretariat by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account holder's name: SERVIZI C.E.C. S.r.l.
Bank name: BANCO BPM
Bank address: Largo Porta Nuova, 2 - 24122 Bergamo, Italy
Bank account: 000000000049
IBAN Code: IT 17 Y 05034 11121 000 000 000 049
Swift/BIC code: BAPPIT21AA1
- Stripe/Credit Card: You will be redirected to STRIPE to make the payment.
At the end of the registration process you will receive a copy of your request by email.
The confirmation of registration will be sent to the individual or company requesting the registration by email only when the corresponding payment will be received.
Registrations are open! Click here.